Modesto Car Accident Lawyer
You Deserve To Be Compensated. We Can Help You Get It!
Car accidents can be devastating, and many serious injuries can result from a motor vehicle collision. A number of factors need to be taken into consideration when determining liability in an accident, and at the Law Offices of Dean Petrulakis, we stand ready to ensure that each client is fully represented and that every case is approached with a personalized strategy for the client's unique situation.
Our office has two decades of experience handling car accident cases, and we have successfully been able to obtain compensation for countless clients during that time. Since 1994, we have represented injured clients throughout the Modesto area, and he may be able to assist you as well.
How We Will Approach Your Case
When you work with our firm, we will immediately begin to conduct an investigation into your case and help establish who is at fault for your injuries. We work with each client and focus on understanding the entire case. We can review police records, witness statements, insurance findings, and medical evidence. No stone will be left unturned.
Common Causes of Car Accidents
- Human error
- Product Failure
- Poor highway design
- Poor weather conditions
- Poor signage/malfunctioning traffic signals
- Poor road maintenance
Common Car Accident Injuries
- Airbag injuries
- Seatbelt injuries
- Broken bones
- Neck & back injuries
- Head injuuries / TBI
- Spinal cord injuries
Following an accident, it is important that you retain immediate medical attention and contact an attorney from our firm as soon as possible.
What should I avoid doing after an accident?
- Don't start arguing with the other driver about who caused the accident.
- Don't verbally admit or sign anything that is regarding fault.
- Don't talk to the other driver's insurance company. Refer them to your lawyer.
- Don't accept a settlement from the insurance company that is less than what you deserve.
- Don't authorize any repairs until the insurance adjuster inspects the vehicle and sees the extent of the damage.
- Should I contact police after an accident?
Yes! No matter how minor your accident appears, you should always contact police. You may potentially suffer injuries or property damage that is not readily apparent. Police reports are good evidence to have when making an insurance claim.
Experience the Law Offices of Dean Petrulakis Difference
Unlike other firms that will treat you as just another file number and use a cookie-cutter approach, we will take the time to get to know you and your situation.
- We will personalize a strategy to address your injuries and accident.
- We will aggressively pursue the highest amount of damages available.
In addition to the compensation we may be able to help you obtain, we will also ensure that you receive medical attention from the doctor of your choice, help you recover lost wages, and provide repairs for your vehicle at no cost. If you have been involved in an accident, do not hesitate to contact a Modesto car accident attorney from our team as soon as possible!