Modesto Car Accident Attorney
Pursuing Maximum Compensation for Car Accident Victims Since 2012
Car accidents can be devastating, both physically and financially. Motor vehicle collisions can result in life-altering, catastrophic injuries and extensive property damage, not to mention mental trauma. For example, suppose you were involved in a severe car accident.
In that case, you need to take immediate action to protect your interests and secure the compensation you deserve.
An experienced Modesto car accident attorney from our legal team at the Law Offices of Dean Petrulakis has more than two decades of experience handling car accident cases. During that time, our Modesto car accident attorneys have successfully obtained compensation for countless clients. Since 2012, we have represented injured clients throughout the Modesto area and want to help you as well.
To learn more about how an experienced Modesto car accident lawyer can help you and your case, call the Law Offices of Dean Petrulakis today at (209) 528-0404.
A number of factors need to be taken into consideration when determining liability after an accident, and at the Law Offices of Dean Petrulakis, we stand ready to ensure that each of our clients receives the attention they deserve.
At our car accident law firm in Modesto, we begin every personal injury case with the creation of a personalized strategy to meet the needs of each client's unique situation.
HOW AN ATTORNEY CAN HELP AFTER A MODESTO ACCIDENT
A car accident lawyer in Modesto can help crash victims by providing a wide range of services, such as:
- Investigating the scene of the crash to determine liability and gather evidence.
- Filing court documents and paperwork on behalf of clients.
- Negotiating with insurance companies for fair settlements.
- Representing individuals in court if necessary.
- Providing legal advice concerning a client’s rights and options after an accident.
- Assisting clients with pursuing compensation for medical bills, lost wages, property damage, pain and suffering damages, punitive damages, and more depending on the situation.
At the Law Offices of Dean Petrulakis, our goal is to ensure that you receive maximum compensation for your injuries. To do this, we use our extensive experience and knowledge to fight for you every step of the way. We are committed to providing high-quality legal services and helping clients achieve the best possible results in their cases.
our Modesto personal injury lawyers can help
Working with our law firm in Modesto will conduct an investigation to uncover the details of your personal injury case and determine who could be at fault for your injuries. For example, suppose you have been hit by an underinsured or uninsured driver. In that case, we work one-on-one with each client and focus on understanding the scope of the entire case to construct an effective strategy.
We can review:
- Police records
- Witness statements
- Insurance findings
- Medical evidence
to ensure we leave no stone unturned.
What are the Most Common Causes of Car Accidents in Modesto?
Common car accident causes include:
- Distracted driving
- Drunk driving
- Fatigued or drowsy driving
- Failure to follow traffic laws or tailgating
- Mechanical failure
- Dangerous traffic design
- Hazardous weather conditions
- Missing or malfunctioning traffic signs
- Poor road maintenance
Depending on the nature of the accident, you may suffer severe or minor injuries. In a head-on collision, for example, the driver might hit their head on the steering wheel and collide with the door. In this case, they could suffer a head injury, whiplash, and perhaps internal injuries or broken bones.
Each car accident is unique, and the resulting injuries can vary. In any case, if the accident was caused by someone else’s negligence or mistake, you should pursue legal action to obtain the compensation you deserve.
How Much Can You Get From A Car Accident settlement?
The amount of compensation you are eligible to recover after a car accident depends on several factors.
You may be entitled to compensation for:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Loss of current and future wages
- The impact of a permanent disability
- Pain and suffering
If you or a loved one has been injured in an automobile accident in Modesto, contact our experienced personal injury attorneys to help you get the compensation deserve. Our professional legal team can guide you through the process of getting the recovery you deserve.
What are Some of the Most Common Car Accident Injuries?
Common car accident injuries include:
- Broken bones
- Bone fractures
- Internal injuries
- Strained and sprained muscles
- Whiplash neck injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
Following an accident, it is important that you seek immediate medical attention, then contact a Modesto personal injury lawyer from our law firm as soon as possible.
5 Things Not to Do After a Car Accident
- Don't argue with the other driver about who caused the accident.
- Don't verbally admit to or sign anything regarding fault.
- Don't talk to the other driver's insurance company. Refer them to your car accident lawyer in Modesto.
- Don't accept a settlement from the insurance company that is less than what you deserve. Always consult your car accident attorney in Modesto before you accept any offers.
- Don't authorize any repairs until the insurance adjuster inspects the vehicle and sees the extent of the damage.
No matter how minor your accident appears, you should always contact police after a crash. Police reports can verify your statements and provide additional evidence to support your insurance claim.
ReAd More On Our Blog!
Our personal injury blog offers more insight and answers to common car accident questions:
Let the Law Offices of Dean Petrulakis Help You
Unlike other law firms that may treat you like just another file number, our team takes the time to get to know you and your situation. We can create a personalized strategy to address your personal injuries and accident and aggressively pursue maximum compensation for damages.
Our team can also help connect you with the doctor of your choice, help you recover lost wages, and provide repairs for your vehicle at no cost.
If you were involved in an accident, do not hesitate to contact our Modesto lawyers from the Law Offices of Dean Petrulakis as soon as possible!